Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Random 5 Friday - August 16



Random 5 Friday is hosted by Nancy from a Rural Journal
 
 
1. My art opening last Saturday was awesome! I have a great support group of family and friends who celebrated my opening with me, and I even sold a few things!
 


2.  My husband and I attended a Bourbon vs. Rye Tasting, where we learned the difference between the two, and tasted two of each.


 
 3. After this post, I was contacted by Shinola's Social Media guy and offered a factory tour for my husband and I. I very excitedly answered yes. And I can bring my camera!

Photo Source





  4. I went to yoga with my mom this week. It was her first time ever trying it out, and I wanted to be there to help her as needed. She had a great time, and so did I.

5.  My tomatoes are finally ripening! Yay! This is the first tomato that came out of my garden; I thought it was adorable!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your opening! :)

    And yes, tomatoes are adorable, but that doesn't stop me from eatin' em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yes, so true. I still eat them even though they are adorable. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for you! Selling is good.

    Jealous about the tomato. Ours are going to be petrified and green. Oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your art show! And on selling. That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful week! Congrats on the art show opening success!! (and tomatoes!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you on your Art show. How exciting. Just look at that tomato. Looks yummy to me.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you commented!