Random 5 Friday is hosted by Nancy from a Rural Journal
1. My art opening last Saturday was awesome! I have a great support group of family and friends who celebrated my opening with me, and I even sold a few things!
2. My husband and I attended a Bourbon vs. Rye Tasting, where we learned the difference between the two, and tasted two of each.
3. After this post, I was contacted by Shinola's Social Media guy and offered a factory tour for my husband and I. I very excitedly answered yes. And I can bring my camera!
4. I went to yoga with my mom this week. It was her first time ever trying it out, and I wanted to be there to help her as needed. She had a great time, and so did I.
5. My tomatoes are finally ripening! Yay! This is the first tomato that came out of my garden; I thought it was adorable!