Random 5 Friday is hosted by Nancy from a Rural Journal
1. My husband and I toured Shinola Detroit - it was very cool and I lots of pictures. They are a Detroit based company that builds bikes and produces Swiss engineering watches, all from their headquarters her in the D. Post to come soon!
2. I made some Bourbon Peach Jam and some Scotch Peach Jam. I honestly like the Scotch version better!
3. I found this series on Netflix and I have been watching it. I am slightly embarrassed to admit it.
4. Finished this book and loved it. Now I want it to be fall. Like right now. And I want to know how to knit. You can read my review here
5. I have been trying to live by this manifesto all year - I thought it was a good time to reread it and recommit to this idea. Read about it here.