Random 5 Friday is hosted by Nancy from a Rural Journal
1. Went for a bike ride with my husband, and popped my bike chain. I was a little upset, but decided to take advantage of the moment and take a photo instead.
2. Spent a day wonderful afternoon at a vineyard. It was the perfect day.
3. Got some free pears too. They were delicious.
4. Walked around Greektown in Detroit at dusk - Old St. Mary's has never looked more beautiful. I wish I would have had more than my iPhone for photos that night.
5. Back to work for me. Started setting up my library Tuesday. So many new books!