Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Fall Wish List



Ahhh, autumn. I feel you in my bones too. My favorite time of year, when everything is turning to shades of oranges and reds, leaves crunch under your feet, crisp breezes, apple cider, hayrides, bonfires, and halloween. I am in love with fall. I of course have my wish list of activities for fall - apple orchards, bonfires, scary movies, spooky stories, and Halloween parties, but besides that, there are some more material items I would love to have this fall. Here they are, in no particular order.










What about you? Is there anything on your list for fall? 













1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that ring.
    On my fall wish list right now is just a day to take it ALL in. Stretched to far in the wrong direction the past couple of weeks!
    Looking forward to crisp air, bright colors, warm beverages, and cozy sweaters & socks. Books are always a must, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you commented!